Thursday, June 28, 2012

35 weeks


Haha, my picture cracks me up.  I had dinner at a friends house and got home a little later so I told Max to quick take my photo before I went to bed.  We whip out the camera and I realize I have no pants on so I can't just hike up my dress and I am not going to take a photo in only my bra if I were to pull the dress down.  My clothes were ALL THE WAY upstairs so I made Max give me his pants so we could take the photo.  Haha, it makes me laugh out loud even thinking of it. 

This week has been much more uncomfortable than previous weeks.  My hips are really bothering me.  I know that they are starting to spread and make themselves ready for birth.  There is a constant ache that gets really annoying to deal with.  I can't sit for very long at my desk at work without taking a "stand break" and I have to turn over so much at night, which if you have been huge pregnant before, is no easy task. 

I have been having a lot of cramps, braxtons and real contractions all week.  Nothing consistent that woudl matter but again, signs that my body is preparing for labor.  It makes me wonder if this baby really will come earlier than Dexter did. 

This heat is making my legs and feet swell up all the time.  It's really weird but my second to last toe on my right foot always gets super swollen and it feels super strange.  I like to poke at it when it gets like that.  Oh, the funny things our bodies do when we are pregnant.

Baby is still very active.  It is the strangest thing but I can literally feel the baby pushing at my hip bones trying to make more room.  I don't know that is actually what the baby is doing of course but s/he is very much pushing at my bones.  I'm sorry child but my bones will move at their own pace.  Patience! 

I've been getting sentimental as time gets closer... the other night I made Max put his hands on my belly to feel the baby move around because it won't be long and the baby will be out.  Then no more movements from inside... at least for a while.  We plan on more kids so I know I will feel it again :)  If Max has his way I will feel it again sooner rather than later.  I'm just not sure about that one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment