Monday, July 2, 2012

Pregnant dream...

Last night I had a dream that I was sitting across from Rob Pattenson and Kristen Stewart at a picnic table.  They were being incredibly aloof and snobby but I always feel bad when people are being left out (as the rest of our group was ignorning them) so I was trying to talk to them.  I don't know anything about these people except what I read in tabloids (admittedly, I am a celebrity gossip-aholic but I don't believe everything) so the only thing I had to ask them about was when they were making Twilight.  I could tell this was annoying them as they hate the whole Twilight mania but they answered my questions.  Finally, I was getting so ticked off at their rudeness that I told them "Why don't you freaking tell me something about yourselves so I don't have to talk about this Twilight sh*t anymore".  This apparently was funny to them and they opened up to me a little bit.  Rob started out by doing a magic trick and we chatted for a little bit.  Then they flew away.  Yes, flew.

I would love to know what this dream is supposed to mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment