Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Full of crap- a vent session.

Sometimes it seems like motherhood is just full of poop.  Literally.  I hopped on board this cloth diaper train and I am completely fine with it.  I got this dog 4 years ago, fine.

Yesterday I had to wash out Dex's diapers from the day.  No big deal.  Other than I have been doing it all the time and somehow the few diapers that Max changes he never gets a poop diaper.  Whatever.  Then I threw all of his diapers in the wash.  Again, no biggie but it smelled bad. 

Then, the freaking dog has had the craps so he is covered in poop as was his cage.  Seriously.  So I had to give the dog a bath (which was disgusting and yes, a biggie) and then clean out his cage. 

I spent about 30 min to 45 min essentially cleaning up poop.  That's a lot of poop.  To make things better the freaking dog was still sick this morning and crapped all over himself and his cage again. 

*sigh*  My hormones are getting to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment