Monday, June 18, 2012

33 weeks- update

I had my doc appt on Friday.  Baby is healthy as a horse and heart rate was at 137 until we started talking about the differences between this baby and Dex then the heart rate jumped up to 156 :)  Baby knew we were talking about him/her.  Of course, I am still measuring quite large.  I was there for my 33 week appt and I was measuring 36 1/2 weeks.  The doc decided we would do an ultrasound to see if it is baby or if I just have a lot of fluid.  That is scheduled for this Wednesday so we will get to see baby again!

I really, really, REALLY hope he doesn't screw this up and tell us the sex of the baby.  I am going to go in there and just demand that he call the baby a he no matter what and we will look at the screen as little as possible because if it is a boy, you can't miss seeing his mister on that screen.  We don't want that! 

I'll let you know how it goes when I do my 34 week blog :)  I'm so excited to finally figure out what's going on!

We are almost to the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment