Friday, June 15, 2012

33 weeks

Why does my mind always blank when I get to the computer?  I always think of lots of things but then blank when it's time to write.
This week:  heartburn... LOTS.  Swelling has started (see below... my poor feet and legs).  Very hormonal although I try to keep it in check.  I am easily angry, easily frustrated and easily overwhelmed.  Makes for lovely time spent with wifey, huh Max?  Lots of cravings such as ice cream cake, garlic mashed potatoes, potato salad, apple danish, and bubble gum.  I have only had the bubble gum.  Tomorrow I will get ice cream cake though :)


I'm exhausted all the time.  It feels like I have spent a hard days work of physical labor by 8:00pm.  If I don't get at least 10 hours of sleep (which I never do) the following day is spent in attempting to keep myself awake by eating.  This encourages weight gain which I don't enjoy.  I think the bubble gum is helping with that though... if I have something to chew in my mouth I can't eat right?
I'm overwhelmed with how much I need to do for baby.  Max and I said we would be completely prepared by July 1 and that is only 2 weeks away.  I have a lot to do but I'm too tired to do it.  I need sleepy!
Baby is absolutely wonderful.  S/he seems to be keeping to a schedule and is very active as always and very strong.  My poor ribs... my poor pelvis.  I now have so much pressure on my pelvis that sometimes it is painful but mostly just uncomfortable.  I have reached the extreme waddling phase and walk very slowly.  If I walk too fast then I have to pee.  If I stand up, I have to pee.  If I sit down, I have to pee.  Lot's of peeing happening.  Unfortunately the bathrooms at work are downstairs.  After I get back up the stairs when I'm finished I have to pee again.  Is this TMI?  Oh well, don't read this then.
I have a doctor appt today that was rescheduled from last week.  I'm excited to see if we will have an ultrasound and see if baby is still running huge.  News from that won't be until next week though :)  If I remember that is. 

I like how the swelling surrounds where my sandal straps are, haha. 

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous, my dear! :) You should put all your pictures together like you did with Dex!

    ReplyDelete