Saturday, June 23, 2012

Maternity Photos

I am very lucky you know... I went to school for photography and in doing so, I have made some connections.  I have two very good friends I can count on to take photos for me the few times I need to actually be in them myself.  Miss Sarah took my maternity photos when I was pregnant with Dexter and yesterday, Ashley came up to take A2's maternity photos.  These aren't all of them of course but I ran through a few to be able to show you :)

I LOVE this photo!  Probably our last nice photo as a family of 3!



I knew exactly the look I was going for with this sunset light so we drove around BW until I found the perfect field with the perfect light and that we could get into without crawling through barbed wire!  I'm so, so, so glad I put up with Max's whining.  These turned out amazing!  The light!  The field!  Beautiful!

I can't decide which of the next three are my favorite!  I decided to just show you them all!




Just Momma and baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment