Thursday, June 7, 2012

32 weeks


The thing I can report about this week is major pregnant brain.  I can't remember anything for the life of me.  I know I had some things tucked away for this week but I really can't remember.  Pregnant brain is not so much fun. 

I am so excited for this weekend, pending the finished installation of the carpet.  If that all goes smoothly and is finished tomorrow, then I will be able to set up the furniture in bug's room and put away all of baby's things.  I can get the diapers washed and ready, I can go through both boy & girl newborn clothes and get them washed and ready.  I will be able to assess what we need to get for little one still and I will be able to see what my nursery looks like all together!  I LOVE how the stripes turned out and I have the changing table painted and ready to go with the color scheme and I can't wait to see them together.  It will feel so much more real once the nursery is up and ready to go.

I was going to have a doc appt tomorrow but it got moved to next week.  No doctor news to relate.

Baby is very active still and loves to kick around.  I have noticed a trend in baby's schedule.  Bug likes to be very active around 830/9 am and again at 9/10pm.  Obviously s/he kicks more than just those times but it's a pretty much guarantee that s/he's moving at that time.  Last night when I went to bed, Bug was laying as far out as possible and you could feel his/her whole back on the left side of my belly.  I grabbed Max's hand so he could feel.  Funny how this baby likes that sensation... I wonder if that means a sling will be a good idea?

Still no stretch marks!  Yay for me!  Yay for my toosh!  I haven't weighed myself lately and don't plan to so I don't know where I'm sitting there.  I don't get enough sleep but hopefully that will change soon.  Probably not though as we are moving Dexter to a big boy bed this weekend (again, pending carpet installation).  It scares me to think of what he will be able to do with that freedom! 

I honestly don't care when this baby comes but I will say, it freaks me out a bit to think that Dexter was running perfectly on schedule and he came at 38 weeks.  This baby is running 3 weeks ahead (so I measure 35 weeks)... does this mean that in terms of comparing this pregnancy with Dexter's that the baby could come in 3 weeks?  THAT freaks me out!  I remind myself though that no two pregnancies are alike.  Just because Dex came at 38 weeks doesn't mean this baby will. 

1 comment:

  1. I know this won't help at all..but Zaidyn was actually born a week earlier...just sayin. Bahaha! I can't wait though!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete