Wednesday, April 25, 2012

26 weeks



26 weeks.  6 1/2 months.  I just can't believe it.

As I get bigger I can do less and less.  I really hate that I have limitations to the things I can do around the house.  Even less this time than when I was pregnant with Dexter.  This baby is sitting much lower than Dex ever did so my back hurts so much more often and I overdo it much more quickly.  I have had to tell myself to limit it to one project a weekend which is annoying.  We have so much going on around here and its frustrating to put it on hold.  I really wish I would be able to quit work early to get stuff done! 

Baby A2 seems like s/he is still happy and healthy.  I believe baby has taken after the Arco preference for soccer.  My bladder (especially full) is his/her favorite thing to kick.  Baby is still very active and moves around a lot.  Max is surprised at how strong baby is.  He always had such a hard time feeling Dexter moving but this one?  There is no missing that solid punch.  My stomach wobbles around as baby moves and I must say it's amusing to watch.  Baby has already started hurting a bit when s/he moves around depending on what is getting hit.  I always forgive A2 though, a mothers love right?

No cravings this week.  I know I'm not drinking enough water.  I don't know what it is but water is just so unappealing to me and while I'm thirsty, I'm not thirsty... does this make sense?  I could easily go through the whole day without drinking anything.  I don't let myself obviously but that is just how I feel.  Apparently it is probably what is making me feel a bit crampy.  I am very mean and I really need to get better about it.

I can't wait to meet this little bugger and call him/her by their name.  To share our names.  I know it will be an adjustment going from just our Dexter to Dex and ? but I can't wait.  I daydream about when baby is finally out (not birth of course *shudder*) and we find out who is in there and then coming home and taking care of both my sweet little babies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment