Friday, April 20, 2012

25 weeks



If I'm feeling too lazy to even tell you how my week was does that tell you how the week has gone?  I have been pretty tired and worn out.  Baby is sucking out all of my energy but I try to stay positive.  I think I'm doing pretty well but once I get home I just want to crash.  Couch it, take a bath, read my book... anything that doesn't require too much movement.  That doesn't work out too well with an 18 month old but after bedtime, you can bet I'm relaxing.

While I have been having mild symptoms, this week has brought the MASSIVE HEARTBURN.  Man oh man.  All the time too.  When I get too hungry I get heartburn.  When I finally eat, it give me heartburn.  I wake up in the middle of the night with horrible heartburn.  Yikes.  To think I didn't even know what heartburn was until I got pregnant with Dexter.  I'm glad this is just something I get when I'm pregnant and not all the time.

Baby has been pretty active this week but laying at a very weird angle.  I think his/her feet are up by my right ribs and his/her head by my left hip?  Something like that.  And when baby kicks, s/he punches at the same time.  It equals out to a very strange feeling.

My chiro appt this week revealed that my body is probably starting to prep for delivery.  I don't remember what that hormone is that loosens up your joints is called but there was a lot going on for not hurting much. 

I'm feeling like a terrible mother because I haven't been eating much vegetables.  I am not a fruit fan so that won't change but with Dexter I ate very healthy.  With this one, not so much.  I'm afraid it's starting to show too.  My toosh and my thighs are showing the effects of my carelessness.  Although I am of the opinion that it would do this anyway.  Like I said, I ate very healthy with Dexter and I gained 60 pounds.  I've been eating whatever I want with this one and I haven't gained as much weight.  YET.  I've also been checking and no stretch marks yet!  Just the leftovers from Dexter. 

I think this weekend I might actually be able to start progress in the nursery.  We got most of our clothes out of there and I think tonight I will ignore my laziness and get the rest out of there.  If I'm really ambitious, I will stay up late and patch up the holes so I can sand them tomorrow and maybe even get the first coat of primer in there.  We'll see though.  Don't expect too much from this lazy susan over here.

1 comment:

  1. Will you still love me if I comment on how much bigger you've gotten in the last week??

    I love you :) Can't wait to see you & Erann this weekend!

    ReplyDelete