Friday, September 27, 2013

20 weeks


20 weeks.  Let's see. 

I was/am sick this week so that is always fun while pregnant.  Being unable to sleep has shown me that my Cookie is extremely active in the middle of the night.  Much more active at night than during the day.  My baby must have his/her days and nights mixed around. 

I think my lack of appetite this week has made my stomach not grow at all... which is a good thing I suppose.  My baby belly is slightly larger than I prefer.  I don't want to be a beached whale at the end of this. 

We can feel the baby from the outside now.  Baby is getting stronger and stronger.  Max always doubts when he feels it.  He says he always thinks its just his heartbeat or something making it pound but its the baby. 

I am enjoying having the bump there because it makes a nice resting place for the little kiddos butts.  I hold little kids all day long and my arms get tired so the bump makes a nice seat for them.  I'm sure Cookie doesn't completely approve but I'm mom so s/he's got to deal with it.

We have our ultrasound on Monday!  So excited to see this little baby.  We aren't finding out the sex remember so don't ask me.  I won't know anymore than you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment