Friday, September 13, 2013

Ridiculous

So last night we ended up having an impromptu birthday party for Max.  His mom came over and his sister Ken with her other half David and the kiddos.  They brought b-day cake for us all to enjoy.

Max and I got into a debate on whether the icing was whipped or not.  I don't like sugar frosting so I knew it wasn't that so I said it was whipped.  Max said it wasn't.  On the argument.  Not argument, that's not correct.  More like bickering.  Our bickering continued until my hormones couldn't take it and I said "who the heck cares".  Over freaking icing.  Max always has to win though.

Either way, I woke up to this:

I don't know where he got it but he found the missing label that clearly said "buttercream frosting". 

I text Max.

J: A. You are ridiculous.  B.  I guess neither of us were right since it's not whipped or sugar frosting.
M:  A. I know.  B.  I was not wrong, I said it was NOT whipped.
J: Remind me why I married you?
M: No need.

Oy vey.  I don't know what I'll do if my kiddos inherit this stubborn gene of Mr. Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment