Friday, September 6, 2013

17 weeks


We will sum this week up as a hormonal roller coaster.  My moods have been coming in crashing waves.  From high to low we have experienced them all and it is no fun.  No fun for the hubs, no fun for me and I'm sure no fun for the kids as my patience is gone much quicker.  I am not used to this.  I am a very level-headed person.  I don't know how some women are naturally like this.  How do they deal?  Yuck.  I want the old me back. 

The baby's kicks have gone from feeling like the little bubbles or butterfly wings to distinct kicks.  They are faint but they are there.  I love to think of Cookie's little legs stretching or lashing out in irritation when I'm bending over and making his/her space smaller.  I'm excited for those kicks to get stronger, at least enough so that Max can feel from the outside.  I think I can wait for the end when the baby is super strong and it hurts. 

Otherwise nothing new to report.  Hormones have taken over my brain and have turned me into someone with multiple personalities.  Watch what you say.  Watch what you do. The hormones are always listening and they are always watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment