Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Book Review: Slow Dance in Purgatory 1 & 2







I have now read all of Amy Harmon's books and I can say that I am a big fan.  I like some better than others but they all have been good and worth reading.  They have been worth buying too since I have bought all of them.  Lucky for me her books are a deal at $2.99-$3.99 a piece.  I have gotten some on "sale" and others I didn't. 

I was hesitant to read these two books because, sadly, I do judge books by their covers and titles but as I have read everything else I felt I needed to read these as well.  I think Slow Dance In Purgatory was her first book?  Or maybe her first published book.  I have no idea.  Either way, they were very good.  Super easy reads.  I had them both polished off in 24 hours.  If you need a nice mind-getaway then any of her books are for you!

Slow Dance in Purgatory review here.
Prom Night in Purgatory review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment