Monday, November 18, 2013

27 weeks


A few days late.  This was a busy weekend and I can tell you that Cookie (and myself) are SO glad it is over. 

This was a normal week.  Honestly, being 3 days late has made me forget about what happened last week anyway. 

Here is what I know:

-I was tired.
-I was hungry.
-I had heartburn.
-I make lots of grunts and weird noises when trying to get off the floor or couch. 
-I can't see my feet.

Everyone asks me if this pregnancy feels any different than my previous two and I don't know how to answer that.  With my easy pregnancies, I don't have any symptoms really to compare but couldn't that also mean that this pregnancy is the same as the last two?  The only real difference is that I am much more hormonal (but this could be situational and not pregnancy related.  I carried Dexter low and I carried Simon high.  Dexter's heart rate was always around 150 while Simon's was lower around 130.  Everyone swore he was a girl and he wasn't.  So who is to say if we have a little fellow or a little lady floating around in there.  I'm guessing I'm more curious than any of you!  Max and I both would honestly be happy with either a boy or a girl but he is rooting for a girl and I am rooting for a boy.  He says that would take the pressure off #4 having to be a girl and I say we have all the boy stuff and there will be a break between #3 and #4 so better to have the 3 boys close in age.

Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment