Friday, August 2, 2013

12 weeks



Not too much new to report.  The first trimester is pretty boring isn't it?  Well, not if it's your first go-around but once you hit #3 it's boring. 

With the closing of the first trimester next week, I hope to report a giant increase in my energy and the need to sleep for 11 hours a night to be behind me.  I do daycare people.  These kids just don't understand I can't go go go for 14 hours straight.  Crazy buggers.  I'm so, so, so tired.  I could easily have fallen asleep a 1/2 hr ago.  I can't wait for this part to be over.

I swear, SWEAR sometimes I feel the baby but I tell myself there's no way.  It's way too early to be feeling this little one.  I felt Simon for the first time at 14 weeks.  I feel like it would be around the same time but if I keep feeling those little bops then I will just have to admit that I am feeling the baby.  I just really don't think I would so soon.

My belly- aka gut- seems to really fluctuate.  It's always bigger after I eat.  In my "reveal" on FB I looked gigantic.  I have had so many people comment on how large I looked.  I do believe it was all due to angle and the fact that I had baby in there and food baby in there.  We took the photo right after dinner.  I'm already looking forward though to the 20 week look.  That is always my favorite.  You look pregnant but are still cute pregnant.  You haven't quite reached huge pregnant but you can tell there is a baby there.  Plus the baby is moving much more strongly at that point and that is so much fun.

No cravings this week.  I made myself a chocolate shake yesterday with the Magic Bullet and that thing HIT. THE. SPOT.  I will probably be making one all the time now.  Cookie likes his/her sweets.

The name game sucks.  I'll leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment