Sunday, October 20, 2013

23 weeks



Late.  Whoops.  This is the first time I forgot.  I remembered last night that I forgot my Friday picture but I was schnazed up for a date night with the hubs and my outfit would have been way too much of a pain in the arse to get my belly to show so we took my photo today.  2 days late. 

This was a very tiring week.  Extremely bad timing as I have SO MUCH to do once the kids go to bed.  I have mountains of photos to edit and if I am tired my creative gene just goes out the window.  I wasn't just tired though.  Exhausted.  I am still exhausted.  I think I need a vacation.  I have too much on my plate right now.  Hopefully whatever is going on to cause me to be so tired will subside so I can get back to it and make it past 830 at night.

It is fun to watch my belly wobble and move with Cookie's kicks and jabs.  We weren't able to watch this sort of thing so early with Dex or maybe even Simon (I forget) but when Cookie goes to town dancing a way in there, my tummy wobbles all over the place.  S/he is also starting to kick things and it can be painful depending on what is kicked.  S/he is a very strong little bugger.  It's not a severe pain of course but enough to make me admonish the baby and try to press my stomach in an attempt to get baby away from what was being kicked. 

No other news for you.  Boring week.  I think exhaustion won over all other symptoms so there you go.  I am a boring bird.  Who goes to bed at 830.  Poo.

 
I had a pretty cute photo bomber this week!

1 comment:

  1. I used to get exhausted about this point in each pregnancy and the culprit was low blood pressure. :/ I hope that's not your case!

    ReplyDelete