Friday, December 4, 2015

#4- 37 weeks



My photo is crappy and I look like, well, crap in it.  I've been staying up late every night finishing up work and the result is pure exhaustion.  I'm happy to say that I just finished up the last session and I'm done!  Baby will hopefully give me another week so that I can get the house cleaned up and the rest of the stuff I need to do for baby done.

Things have been pretty normal for this stage.  I'm a giant whale, waddle like a duck and am sore.  I get braxtons all the time and contractions hit here and there as well.  We are definitely nearing the finish line.

I had my 36 week appointment this past Monday.  We did the GBS test which I'm sure I will fail again.  I just finished up a round of antibiotics for that nasty sinus infection that I had so they pretty much told me no matter what they are going to treat me.  The antibiotics could give them a false negative reading and that wouldn't be good for baby if I was positive and no one got treated.  Since I had it with all the other three its pretty much a guarantee I am positive even if the test is negative.

Baby is still doing well in there even if s/he is running out of room.  Bpm was at 135.  I was measuring a week ahead.  When he did my cervical I measured at 4 1/2 cm dilated already.  While this is further along than the other three at 36 weeks it's still normal for me.  I always dilate & efface very early and then walk around in a state of "should be in labor".  Everyone gets worried that the baby will fall out.  It just makes my labors pretty fast.

My husband is a saint.  He has been doing everything around the house.  And I mean taking care of the kids when he gets home so I can work, cooking, cleaning.  I haven't done a load of laundry in probably 2 or 3 weeks.  I love him.  He's the best.  Our anniversary is on Sunday and I really hope baby doesn't come on that day.  We deserve one day to ourselves.  We can't do anything too special since we have to stick pretty close to the hospital but just a day with the two of us will be so nice.  It doesn't happen very often.

Ok, it's time to put your guesses down for sex of the baby and so on so forth.  This time you guys should really enter your guesses on this website Max set up.  It makes things easier to track to see who is the closest!  It will only take a couple minutes and is kind of fun.  I know tons of you read this.  I see the stats.  Just do it :)
http://www.babyhunch.com/poolpage.php?poolid=0d55b9e95be2df2692ed053f3e11591a


No comments:

Post a Comment