Monday, November 23, 2015

#4- 32-35 weeks



35 weeks!  5 weeks until due date and 3-4 weeks until baby will likely be here with us :)  Give me an award for the fastest pregnancy every experienced.

These last few weeks have been interesting.

 My 32 week appointment went well.  Baby was measuring 2 weeks ahead and had a bpm of 135-140.  Everything was normal and fine!

I wasn't planning on going to a 34 week appointment but I had (and still have) been having some extreme braxton hicks and contractions.  I was getting concerned so I went in.  Obviously I have been through this three other times but never have I had such intense braxtons.  They are stop in your tracks and breathe through them strong.  Sometimes I'm just not sure if they are braxtons or real contractions.  Either way, I went in.  Baby was moving and grooving and seemed to be just fine.  Bpm was 160.  He didn't measure my belly to see what I was measuring there but I did have him do a cervical and I am 2 1/2 cm dilated right now.  That is completely normal for my body (remember I was walking around at 6cm dilated with Simon) so everything is on track.  Whew.  What a load off my shoulders.

The last two weeks I have been extremely sick.  I have never been so sick in my life.  It seems trivial to say it was a sinus infection but it was a severe sinus infection and brutal.  My poor hubby has been doing everything around the house and taking care of the kids and had to take some time off work.  I mean, I was completely useless.  Light and movement hurt my face (which was about to explode at any moment) and my days and nights were spent in my bed, in the dark with an ice pack on my face.  Whenever Max asked if I needed anything I just asked for sweet, sweet death.  It was so painful.  I started feeling sick on Tuesday the 10th and yesterday was the first day that I felt relatively normal.  I still have a cold and a sore throat but nothing to what I was feeling.  That was terrible.  I lost quite a bit of weight too so I guess the only perk would be that my weight gain won't be as high as it could have been.

Since I have been sick, I am super stressed out about everything I need to get done before the baby comes.  I have mountains of photos to wrap up, I need to get all the Christmas presents bought and wrapped, my house needs a good GOOD scrubbing and I still have some stuff I need to prep for the baby.  I'm feeling the pressure of time and it's not cool.

Next week is 36 weeks and the start of my weekly appointments!  I can't even believe that in a month I will be a momma to 4 kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment